Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Philippines!

We will leave on Sunday at 3 Pm to the Philippines. That is only 4 day away! We will drive 8 1/2 hours to San Francisco.  We will stay the night at my aunt and uncles, Gary and Kathy's house.(thanks guys, I will be sure to wear my jail shirt :) This will give us a whole day to rest and explore San Francisco before we catch our flight. Our flight leaves at 9:05 p.m. Monday the 3rd. The flight will be 16 hours! We will arrive in Manilla, Philippines only to wait 6 more hours for our next flight. Then we will fly to Cagayan De Oro and the fun begins. We will be visiting many Churches each day, encouraging and ministering to them. We will do many crusades where we feed children, present gospel via Bible stories and ballon animals.  We look forward to visiting the Churches that we funded last year. Last night we packed our suitcases with supplies we are giving to the churches. It tore my heart out. I am ashamed that I haven't done more.  I desire to be changed by God as we are there. I know my perspectives will change and my heart will be broken. Please pray that God will use us to be a blessing and produce fruit. Thank you.

No comments: